Located in the dress circle of the sought-after suburb of Khandallah, this recently renovated, 1930’s bungalow combines character charm with generous proportions to create an incredible place to call home. The ideal choice for professionals, small families and downsizers looking for easy care living across a single level, fantastic features on offer include;
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/second living. Upgraded to include a sleek, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, inbuilt seating finished in luxe mustard velvet and polished wood floors, this is the ultimate in modern living and entertaining. And when the summer hits, throw back the bi-folds and enjoy watching the kids at play on the sun drenched, rear section complete with raised decked area
- Spacious family living with character features. This space benefits from abundant natural light and a tranquil aspect across the hills of the surrounding area
- Generously proportioned master bedroom. Finished with plush fabrics and a stunning feature wall, you’ll love waking up, bathed in early morning sun, in this luxurious space
- Two additional double bedrooms, both with inbuilt storage provide plenty of options to configure this home to accommodate a growing family, guests, or home-based office
- Modernised family bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Ducted gas central heating, insulation and plenty of sun provides a warm and comfortable living environment year round
- Other features include all new carpet, new roof, security system in the home and garage
Located within a short stroll of amazing restaurants, childcare and school options and Khandallah village, this is more than just a home, it’s a lifestyle. For those working in the CBD, leave the car at home and enjoy a quick commute from Khandallah station straight to the heart of our city.
So, if you are looking for a modernized character home, ready to move in and enjoy, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view
To view this property and up to date open homes times on Trade Me please click here.