Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, in the incredibly popular suburb of Ngaio, this solid, 1930’s home is a must see. Enjoying single level construction, drive on access and a sun-drenched site, this home is the ideal choice for professionals and downsizers alike. Fantastic features on offer include;
- Super spacious, light filled living. Enjoying bi-folding doors to a north facing deck, this is a lovely place to relax and catch the late afternoon sun
- Combined kitchen and dining space. Interlinking with the living, yet separate, day to day living and entertaining is a breeze
- Spacious master bedroom with abundant natural light
- Two additional bedrooms, one double and one single, provide space for guests or a home-based office
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet future proofs for additions to the family
- Heat pump, efficient wood fire, HRV and insulation combine to create a warm and dry living environment
- Fully fenced section including raised vegetable beds, established fruit trees, sunny courtyard, covered BBQ area and flat lawn – ideal for children and pets to roam
- Additional features include significant attic storage space and garden shed
- Access to the property is drive on to a covered double carport with additional, off street parking. Leave the car at home and enjoy well serviced public transport links to the heart of the city
Ngaio offers a friendly and safe place to live, raise children or see out your golden years. Within an easy stroll of the shops, doctor, school, day care, Mt Kaukau and public transport, this home offers modern day convenience at its best.
So, if you are looking for a sunny, well serviced home in an excellent location, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open homes times on Trade Me please click here.
NB Access is via 16 Carroll St, Ngaio.