A much-loved family home for almost forty years the current owners are reluctantly moving on. Located on the fringe of Cummings Park, mere meters from Ngaio’s beating heart, this 1960’s family home is now ready to nurture the next generation. Configured across a floor plate of 180m² and perfect as is, design loving professionals and families will relish the opportunity to modernise. Fantastic features on offer include;
- Generous family living space with pitched ceilings and tree lined outlook across Cummings Park
- Interlinking dining room with flow to an intimate balcony and more of that tranquil, leafy outlook
- Functional kitchen flowing off the dining
- Spacious and light filled master with large inbuilt wardrobes
- Two additional bedrooms with storage on the entrance level provide options for children, guests and working from home
- The ground floor offers a private option which can be accessed externally from the large, lower deck. A well-proportioned second living or teenage rumpus plus fourth double bedroom would make the perfect location for a border or boisterous teenage children
- The ground floor has a spacious laundry and separate toilet and shower
- Two bathrooms, including one with shower and one with bath, ensure everyday convenience for busy families
- Access to the property is drive on to a single internal access garage and secure off street parking for one additional vehicle
- Set on a tranquil, tree line setting and stream boundary, this is a peaceful slice of paradise
Ngaio is a safe, family friendly suburb just two train stops from the CBD. Enjoying local café, library, medical center, hairdresser, pharmacy, gas station and takeaway option, the location couldn’t be more convenient. With multiple well regarded childcare facilities including Ngaio school and Kindy, Ngaio Childcare and Childspace, you and your family will be well catered for here.
So, if you are looking for a well located, versatile family home, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open home times on Trade Me please click here.