Located in the sought-after suburb of Ngaio, just a short downhill stroll from the village, this beautifully presented home is one for the must-see list. The ideal choice for professionals looking for a solid, tick box home ready to move in and enjoy, fantastic features on offer include,
- Spacious, light filled living. Enjoying a tree lined outlook and bi-folding doors opening out to a generous deck, flowing down to a flat, usable lawn
- Dedicated dining space with solid wooden floors, host family and friends with ease
- Stylish, modern kitchen with five burner gas hobb, easy care surfaces and well considered design
- Generous master bedroom with inbuilt storage and tree lined outlook
- Two additional bedrooms, both with storage, provide options for children and guests
- Modernised family bathroom, with shower over bath, provides modern day convenience for the whole family
- New carpet and curtains means every finishing detail has already been taken care of
- Central radiator panel heating, efficient heat pump, and heat transfer system will keep you warm and dry all year round
- A large ground space, accessed internally and externally, could double as a gym, workshop or handy storage area
Located within close proximity, Awarua St station is just a three stop commute to the CBD. And when the weekend hits make the most of the great walking track of Mt Kau Kau, cafes and shops of Ngaio and Khandallah or just relax at home.
So, if you are looking for a beautifully presented home ready to move in and enjoy, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open homes times on Trade Me please click here.