Enjoying a private, tree lined setting in the sought-after suburb of Ngaio, this solid 1970’s home offers affordable living in a blue-chip location. The ideal choice for professionals and small families fantastic features on offer include,
- Expansive living space with efficient heat pump. Enjoying easy flow, via bi-folding doors to a private courtyard with wood fired pizza oven, enjoy late summer evenings in this tranquil space, dining and hosting al fresco
- Spacious open plan kitchen and dining with access to a rear courtyard, complete with herb garden
- Generous master suite with ensuite bathroom and plenty of inbuilt storage
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms provide options for children, guests or working from home
- Modernised family bathroom. Enjoying a shower, separate bath, and separate toilet, this home is living made easy
- Double glazing, two heat pumps and panel heaters create a warm and dry place to call home
- Access to the property is drive on to a single garage with off street parking for additional cars
- Perfect as is, this home offers scope to put your own spin cosmetic twist on the existing design and really elevate it to the next level
- Sought after school zoning
Located within walking distance of Ngaio school, the village, library, park and much more, you will love working in the city and returning to your tranquil suburban haven, just two stops from the heart of our city.
So, if you are looking for a spacious and affordable home in an incredible location, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open home times on Trade Me please click here.