Enjoying a private, and tranquil location in the sought after suburb of Ngaio, this much-loved family home is ready to nurture the next generation. Perfectly configured to accommodate the needs of a family with older children, fantastic features on offer include;
- Spacious and light filled family living space. With floor to ceiling windows providing access to a stunning outlook across the hills of Ngaio, this is a beautiful place to unwind at the end of the day bathed in sun
- Interlinking kitchen with dedicated space for dining and more of those lovely surrounding area views
- A third space, overlooking the family living provides options for a home-based office, library or teenage hangout
- Generous master with wall-to-wall storage and ensuite bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Three additional bedrooms, one accessible from the entrance level and two on the ground floor provide options for children and guests
- A second bathroom is easily shared by the ground floor bedrooms
- The section incorporates generous decked areas which enjoys lovely afternoon summer sun. Surrounded by established trees, entertaining or relaxing in the sun is a treat
- Below the deck is a workshop
- Access to the property is drive on with a garage providing access for two cars
- Perfect as is this 1960’s home also provides a great foundation for modernisation
Ngaio offers a safe and family friendly neighbourhood just minutes from the CBD. Located at a midpoint between the Ngaio and Khandallah villages, you really are spoiled for restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping and local amenities. Enjoying zoning for some of the most sought-after schools in the city, this location really offers the best of everything.
So, if you are looking for a spacious home or platform for modernization, this is the one for you. Call the team immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open home times on Trade Me please click here.