Enjoying an elevated position on a private, tree-lined site in Ngaio, this much-loved family home is on the market for the first time in thirty-five years. Offering charming character features and a classic bungalow façade, this is the ideal choice for professionals and families looking for a potential packed home to create memories of their own. Fantastic features include:
- Well-proportioned living space with leadlight windows and stunning views across the hills of the surrounding area
- Spacious kitchen with a seating area, interlinking dining, and views of the section
- Light-filled master bedroom and spacious sunroom, the ideal spot to unwind with a good book
- Two additional bedrooms provide plenty of options to configure this home to suit your needs
- Modernised family bathroom with bath, separate shower, and powder room
- To the rear of the home a generous sleepout provides a great option for a teenage hangout, bedroom, home office or guest space
- The section incorporates areas of decking, flat lawns and established gardens
- Bonus features include central heating and a single garage at street level
- Perfect as is, this home offers the opportunity to create a family home perfectly suited to your tastes
Located in the safe and friendly community of Ngaio, you’ll enjoy easy access to the village, library, tennis club, great school and parks. Just a short downhill stroll to Ngaio train station, and two stops from the CBD, leave the car at home and relax on your commute to the heart of our city.
So, if you are looking for a potential-packed home to create amazing family memories, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open home times on Trade Me please click here.