Constructed in the 1960’s and upgraded for modern living, this stunning, architecturally designed home offers easy care living with WOW factor. The ideal choice for professionals and families fantastic features on offer include;
- Spacious and light filled living and dining space. Enjoying an outlook across our spectacular harbour in one direction, and opening to expansive deck in the other, this home offers the very best of modern living and entertaining
- Generous entertainers’ kitchen with handy breakfast bar. Create and host with ease in this sleek space complete with all-white finish, stone benchtop, glass splash back and induction hobb
- Second, separate living. Located on the entrance level, this space could easily double as a home-based office, media room or fourth bedroom, configure this home to suit your needs
- Light filled master bedroom with tranquil, tree lined outlook and the walk-in wardrobe of every girls’ dreams!
- Two additional bedrooms each with storage, provide options for children and guests
- Family bathroom with shower, separate bath and separate toilet
- Double glazing, insulation, DVS with Tempervert control, two heats pumps and sun in abundance have created a warm, dry and comfortable place to call home
- One of the most spectacular aspects of this home is the expansive deck and low maintenance outdoor area. Opening off the living via wall to wall bi-folding doors, this is the ideal spot for dining al fresco, relaxing in the sun, or taking a soak in the spa (available to purchase with this amazing home)
Access to the property is drive on to a covered car port, secure single garage and additional off-street parking. A large storage shed provides ample storage for the keen gardener or bulky sporting equipment.
So, if you are looking for a spacious, easy care home with serious WOW factor, this is absolutely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open home times on Trade Me please click here.