Located in the central and incredibly popular suburb of Brooklyn, this charming 1930’s home offers an incredible opportunity to the market. The ideal choice for professionals and families looking for a modernised character home ready to move in and enjoy, fantastic features on offer include;
- Spacious family living. Boasting polished wood floors and stunning, original character features, this stylish space is one to relax in and enjoy
- Open plan kitchen and combined second living/dining provides options for configuration to suit your needs. Opening out to large sunny deck and section, live and entertain with ease
- Three super-sized double bedrooms, one with office space or reading room and one with beautiful bay window, provide options for children and guests
- Modernised family bathroom with shower and separate bath future proofs for additions to the family. A second toilet, located in the laundry provides exceptional convenience for busy families
- The fully fenced, sunny section includes deck areas, lawn and terraced section ripe for planting
- Off-street parking and a large basement storage area. Leave the car at home at catch the bus from your front gate to town
- Gas central heating, insulation, plush carpet and infinity hot water make a warm and comfy place to call home
Located within an easy drive or downhill stroll of the well serviced suburb of Brooklyn you really are spoiled for choice. From great bars, to cafes and even a local cinema, you will not be short of ways to spend your weekend. And for keen mountain bikers, walkers and fishermen, you have access to some of the most spectacular natural resources, all at your fingertips.
A lick of paint to the exterior and you’ll be sitting pretty in your well-located, modernised character home. So don’t delay, call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open homes times on Trade Me please click here.