Solid, spacious & drenched in sun, this well located and meticulously maintained, 1960’s home is ready to move in and enjoy. The ideal choice for professionals and families looking for a home with room for everyone, fantastic features on offer include;
- Spacious family living. With large north-west facing windows capturing abundant natural light, you’ll love relaxing or entertaining in this space warmed by the last drop of evening sun
- Second, generous living. Located immediately off the kitchen, an ambient fire makes this the ultimate spot to curl up with a good book after a long day at work
- Easy care, galley style kitchen with plenty of space for dining
- Well-proportioned master bedroom complete with inbuilt storage and double glazing
- Two additional double bedrooms on the entrance level
- The ground floor is home to a large double bedroom with space for seating or setting up a study station. And with a separate external access, and ability to further develop to include an en-suite, this is ideal for older children, students or running an Air BNB
- Low maintenance grounds with intimate rear courtyard, and Hot Spring spa available for purchase
- Drive on access to a single garage with additional off-street parking
Located just a stone’s throw from Ngaio school, and a quick stroll to the village, Mt Kaukau, bus and train stations, this family home offers incredible convenience in a sought-after location.
So, if you are looking for a solid and spacious home in a popular, family friendly neighbourhood, this is the home for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open home times on Trade Me please click here.