Enjoying a North West facing position in the heart of popular Ngaio, this charming character home offers an exciting opportunity in a dress circle location. Offering all day sun, character features, multi-use spaces and unlimited potential, the house currently includes;
- Spacious, light filled family room
- Kitchen and combined dining or second living opening out to a terraced rear courtyard and lawn
- Large, light filled master bedroom with inbuilt storage and charming bay window
- Two additional bedrooms, on the entrance level provide options for children or guests
- Shared family bathroom with shower and separate bath, and separate toilet
- Accessed externally or from the master, a large ground floor room provides an excellent option for a home-based business, study or teenage rumpus
- To the front of the property is a sunny flat lawn and to the rear, terraced garden with a private garden for reading or housing that all important tramp!
- Access to the property is drive on to a single internal access garage with workshop space
Located within easy walking distance of the school, village, library, park and the train station, this home is the ideal choice for professionals and families looking for a well serviced home in the thick of the action.
So if you are looking for a potential packed character home in an excellent location, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open homes times on Trade Me please click here.