With an enviable location on Evans Bay Parade, the ideal vantage point to observe the harbour and activity of the area, this charming character property is a must see. The ideal choice for professionals and downsizers looking for a single level home close to everything, fantastic features on offer include;
- Generous living space with wood burner, bay window and views across the marina
- Light filled kitchen enjoying granite benchtops, handy island bench seating and sun-drenched window seat, the ideal space to unwind. Throw-back the French doors and enjoy entertaining friends and family on the deck, the perfect alfresco dining spot
- Dedicated dining space, flowing from the kitchen, could easily be used as additional living
- Light filled master with interlinking sunroom or home office with more sea views
- Second double and a single bedroom future proof for growing families or having the grandchildren to stay
- Two bathrooms provide convenience for all
- The section incorporates a sun-drenched flat lawn, established planting and a large shed which has a power connection from the house
- Charming character feature add to the appeal of this home and include leadlight windows, character mouldings, wood panelling and polished timber floors
- A single garage at street level provides safe harbour for vehicles or bulky sporting equipment
Located on the flat, you’ll enjoy walking distance to some of the services and recreational facilities in the city. From the Kilbirnie Rec Centre, Kilbirnie shopping centre, supermarkets, gyms, beaches and much, much more, you really area spoiled for convenience.
So, if you are looking for a well located, character home which packs a punch, this is the one for you. Call the team immediately to view.
To view the property and up to date open homes on Trade Me please click here.