Located in the incredibly popular suburb of Ngaio, this spacious 1960’s property offers a generous floor plate and multi-use spaces making it ideal for first home buyers and small families. Solid and well maintained, this property is ready to move in and enjoy, or put your own spin on it to create a home perfectly suited to you. Fantastic features on offer include;
- Easy care kitchen opening out to a leafy courtyard abundant with native birds. Whether it’s entertaining friends or soaking up the sun, you’ll love the ease of this private outdoor space
- Spacious open plan living with cosy wood burner, dedicated dining and stunning, tree lined outlook across the surrounding area
- Interlinking with the living yet separate, a second light filled living offers plenty of options. Whether it’s a play room for the kids, a sunny ready spot or home-based office, this home has you covered
- Master bedroom with tree lined outlook. With plenty of inbuilt storage and easy access to a shared bathroom, living in this home is easy
- Two additional bedrooms, one on the entrance level and one on the ground floor provide plenty of options for children, guests, or flatmates
- A third, well proportioned living space, located on the ground floor ensures older children have a place to study, play or entertain, away from the family living. Or for those with larger families, a fourth bedroom perhaps?
- Also located on the ground floor is a second toilet, laundry and access to a balcony, the perfect spot for a bit of bird watching!
- Access to the property is drive on to one covered carport at street level with a small walk down to the courtyard
Located within easy walking distance of the train station & Ngaio Village and with zoned for some of the most sought-after schools in Wellington, this home, is perfect for established families or future additions.
So, if you are looking for a solid home offering plenty of options to suit your needs, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open home times on Trade Me please click here.