Enjoying an elevated position overlooking the harbour in the sought-after suburb of Khandallah, this super-sized home is a must see. The ideal choice for families and busy professionals, looking for a spacious easy-care home with versatility. Fantastic features on offer include:
- Light-filled living space with incredible views. Watch the ever-changing landscape from the comfort of inbuilt window seating
- Interlinking kitchen and dining space. Ideal for the keen entertainer make the most of the handy breakfast bar, five burner gas hob, stylish easy-care surfaces and dedicated space for wine storage or an extra fridge/freezer
- A second living space, located to the rear of the kitchen, opens out to a deck and terraced lawn and provides the ability to relax and entertain with ease
- The spacious master suite is separated away from the bulk of the family living. Incorporating a beautiful tiled ensuite bathroom and super-sized walk through wardrobe/dressing room, the living here is easy
- In addition, four generous bedrooms, all with good storage, can be configured to meet the needs of families, teenage study, guests or home-based businesses
- A family bathroom with shower and separate bath are easily accessible by children and guests
- Central radiator heating makes for a warm, modern, and incredibly comfortable place to call home
- Access to the property is drive on with off street parking. Large storage spaces under the house and car pad provide storage for garden equipment, bikes and other equipment
Located within easy walking distance of the village, great schooling, shops, restaurants, parks and Mt Kau Kau, everything you could want is right at your doorstep. For those working in the CBD, leave the car at home and make the most of one of many well serviced transport options to the heart of the city.
If you are looking for a spacious and versatile home in a sought-after suburb, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open homes times on Trade Me please click here.