When acclaimed Wellington architect Peter Norton sat down in the 1970s to sketch the concept drawings for this home, a true icon was in the making. Fast forward 50 years and high-quality design is evident in a home which has stood the test of time. The ideal choice for professionals looking for a versatile home in a safe and friendly suburb, fantastic features of this property include;
- Light filled living space with a ladder-accessed loft. Enjoying a high stud, abundant natural light and flow to a private deck, this space is joy filled
- The kitchen has been upgraded to a high quality with a central island bench, granite benchtops and stylish tile finish
- Flowing easily from the kitchen, a dedicated dining space, or second living makes entertaining a breeze
- Master with large wardrobe and ensuite bathroom provides modern convenience
- Two further doubles, and a single/nursery or office, can be configured to suit your needs
- The family bathroom includes separate bath and shower and enjoys a modern, mosaic tile finish
- The section benefits from mature trees and multiple decked areas
- Access to the property is drive on with a single, secure garage at street level
- Secondary glazing, insulation, cozy wood burner and 2 x heat pump
Located in the sought-after suburb of Khandallah, you’ll love everything about this well-located suburb. From Mt Kaukau and the park to the boutique shopping and restaurants of the village, you really are spoiled for choice. Mere meters to the Simla Cres train station, leave the car at home and relax on the short commute to work.
So if you are looking for a well-designed home in a popular suburb, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open homes times on Trade Me please click here.