Constructed in the 1960’s and built to stand the test of time, the solid framework has set the stage for a spectacular make over. Overseen by the detailed eye of a well-regarded interior designer and a registered builder, professionals and families are going to love the ability to move into this home and enjoy. Fantastic features on offer include;
- Light-filled and spacious open-plan living with tree-lined outlook across the section
- Beautifully finished kitchen. Enjoying tiled splash back, easy clean surfaces, kitchen island bench and dedicated space for dining, this is living and entertaining made easy
- Spacious master bedroom. Plush carpets, voluminous curtains and a neutral palette ensure this space is ready for your finishing touches
- Two additional double bedrooms. Whether you’re looking for a home for your family or starting out on your property journey, three well-proportioned doubles ensure you can configure this home to suit your needs
- Immaculately finished family bathroom, with shower, bath and separate toilet, future proof for any additions to the family
- The section is sun drenched, with a paved courtyard for BBQ’s and a super-sized, flat lawn ideal for a game of back yard cricket or energetic children at play
- Access to the property is drive on to a single garage with plenty of space for a workshop or bike storage
Located close to the shops and in the Redwood School zone, whether you need it now or in the future, rest assured your children have access to the most sought-after school in the area.
So, if you’re looking for a high-quality home ready to move in and enjoy, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open home times on Trade Me please click here.