1/124A Trelissick Crescent, Ngaio: BEO $939,000
Listing type: For Sale
Floor Plate 210 m²
Property type: Downsizers, Professional couples
Parking Double garage
Built In 1990-1999
Located in the incredibly popular suburb of Ngaio, considered, Architectural design is evident throughout this stunning, Alan Minty home. Well-proportioned living spaces maximise natural light and enjoy easy flow to sunny, outdoor entertaining areas. The ideal choice for professionals and downsizers looking for a low maintenance home close to the city, fantastic features of this property include;
- Light and spacious living opening out to a sun drenched, private courtyard, the ideal spot for a late summer BBQ with friends
- Stylish, modern kitchen complete with breakfast bar and plenty of space for dining. Easy flow to the courtyard and wrap around deck make makes al fresco dining or entertaining a breeze
- Generous master bedroom with executive touches including ensuite bathroom and large walk in wardrobe
- Two additional double bedrooms, both with inbuilt storage, ensure plenty of space for visiting family and friends
- Second bathroom complete with shower over bath
- Handy study nook. Located in the landing space on the first floor, the configuration is ideal for a home-based office or quiet reading spot
- Incredible options for dry and secure, internal storage are a welcome addition in this home
- Separate easy-care laundry
- Access to the property is drive on to a double internal access garage, a real luxury for Wellington
Located in sought after Trelissick Cres, mere minutes from our vibrant CBD, you will love working in the city and coming home to your modern, easy care, haven. Within easy walking distance of Ngaio village, the supermarket and Mt Kaukau you really have everything you need right on your doorstep.
So if you are looking for a stylish, low maintenance home without compromise, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
FREE Property Appraisals
Find out the value of your home. Ben Stevens is Wellington’s only licensed Real Estate Agent and Registered Property Valuer.