Charming and spacious with spectacular views, this two-bedroom villa offers an exciting opportunity just minutes from the CBD. Ideal for professionals looking for a well located home with WOW factor.
Fantastic features on offer include;
- Light and bright living with cosy wood burner. Enjoying easy flow to an intimate balcony, throw back the French doors to make the most of the incredible city and harbour views
- Open plan kitchen with dedicated space for dining. Enjoying charming character features including copper sink and brass tap, hosting friends and family in this space is a breeze
- Well-proportioned master bedroom. With sash windows framing that spectacular outlook, enjoy lazy Sunday mornings watching the world go by
- Second spacious double with skylight providing abundant natural light
- Bathroom with walk in shower and separate claw foot bath
- Sun drenched ready room. A charming entrance, this space is exceptionally cosy on a sunny morning to settle down with a good book
- Charming character features including polished wood floors, stained glass and sash windows, claw foot bath and beautiful light fittings, this home is a period lover’s dream
- To the rear of the property is a terraced section with large storage shed and bench seat perfectly positioned to keep an eye on our fine city. To the front, established planting, vegetable garden and usable lawns provide space for pets and children to play
Located in the incredibly popular suburb of Brooklyn, you will love making the most of the shops, restaurants, and recreational facilities of the area. A quick commute or gentle downhill stroll to the city, come home to your suburban haven at the end of a long day.
So, if you a looking to secure a charming, character home with WOW factor, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open home times on Trade Me please click here.