22 Cottleville Terrace, Thorndon: Deadline Sale
Listing type: Sold
Floor Plate 80 m²
Property type: Investment, Professional couples
Parking Single carport
Built In 1970-1979
Located in the incredibly popular, inner city suburb of Thorndon, this funky two-bedroom townhouse offers a great start for professionals, investors, and week day commuters. Constructed in the 1970’s and built to stand the test of time, low maintenance materials, ensure when the weekend hits, you can make the most of the incredible shopping, restaurants and recreational facilities available on your doorstep. Fantastic features of this property include;
- Spacious living, opening onto an intimate balcony
- Kitchen and corner dining space with outlook across the courtyard
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms with inbuilt storage
- Bathroom complete with shower over bath
- Access to the property is drive on to a single covered carport, a real luxury for inner city living
- Freshly painted interior and new carpet throughout
Located within easy walking distance of the CBD and our incredible waterfront, you will absolutely love taking advantage of everything our fine city has on offer.
So, if you are looking for an affordable, low maintenance, inner city home, this is most definitely the one for you. Call the team immediately to view.
FREE Property Appraisals
Find out the value of your home. Ben Stevens is Wellington’s only licensed Real Estate Agent and Registered Property Valuer.