NEW! 24 Chippenham Grove, Churton Park: Price By Negotiation
Listing type: For Sale
Floor Plate 232 m²
Property type: Family home
Parking Double garage
Neighbourhood Churton Park
Built In 2000-2009
Low maintenance and beautifully maintained, this high-quality family home provides an exciting opportunity for families seeking comfortable, easy care living. Constructed across a generous floor plate of 232m², spacious living flows to private, low maintenance outdoor areas. Other fantastic features on offer include:
- Light and spacious, open plan living, with plenty of space for dining and easy flow to a sheltered courtyard and BBQ area
- Large, easy care kitchen with handy breakfast bar, ideal for the keen entertainer
- Comfortable living room, interlinking with family, yet easily separated, this space flows to a flat, fully fenced lawn ideal for children and pets
- Located on the first floor, the generous master bedroom enjoys executive touches including ensuite bathroom, spacious walk in wardrobe and tranquil outlook across the surrounding area
- In addition, three double bedrooms, all complete with significant inbuilt storage, provide options for family, guests and working from home
- Access to the property is drive on to a double internal access garage with separate laundry
- Additional features include full family bathroom on the first floor, separate toilet on the entry level, significant built-in storage and alarm system
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, within close proximity of Churton Park village, you will love coming home to your suburban haven at the end of the working day.
If you are looking for a spacious, family home, with easy care living at its heart, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
FREE Property Appraisals
Find out the value of your home. Ben Stevens is Wellington’s only licensed Real Estate Agent and Registered Property Valuer.