3 Ridley Green, Churton Park: Buyer Enquiry Over $859k
Listing type: Sold
Floor Plate 230 m²
Property type: Family home
Parking Double internal access garage
Neighbourhood Churton Park
Built In 1990-1999
Our vendor has moved, so grab your chance to secure this incredible family home today. The original show home for Mike Russel construction, this home benefits from a quality finish and well-considered design. Constructed across a generous floor plate of 230m², with multiple living spaces flowing to sun drenched outdoor areas, this home is an absolute must see. Fantastic features on offer include:
- Light, bright and spacious family living flowing to a sunny, north-facing deck, the ultimate spot for late summer al-fresco dining
- Large, open-plan kitchen/living complete with breakfast bar. Throw open the French doors to enjoy easy access to the deck and flat lawn
- Separate dining room, interlinking with the kitchen and family living, ensures whatever the weather your dinner party or family meals will be enjoyed in style
- Located on the first floor, the master bedroom offers a romantic retreat and enjoys executive touches including ensuite bathroom and spacious walk in wardrobe
- In addition, three double bedrooms, all complete with significant inbuilt storage, provide options for family, guests and working from home
- Access to the property is drive on to a double internal access garage with inbuilt storage
- Additional features include full family bathroom on the first floor and third bathroom on the entry level, significant built-in storage, gas central heating, alarm system
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, within close proximity of Churton Park village, you will love coming home to your suburban haven at the end of the working day.
If you are looking for a spacious, executive family home, with living at its heart, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
FREE Property Appraisals
Find out the value of your home. Ben Stevens is Wellington’s only licensed Real Estate Agent and Registered Property Valuer.