NEW! 31 Satara Crescent, Khandallah: Buyer Enquiry Over $899,000
Listing type: For Sale
Floor Plate 270 m²
Property type: Family home
Parking Double internal access garage
Built In 1980-1989
Enjoying a sun-drenched site and tranquil outlook, this spacious home is low maintenance living made easy. With multiple living spaces, fully fenced section, four bedrooms and double garaging, this home ticks all the family friendly boxes. Well maintained and perfect as she is, for those with design flair, minor cosmetic upgrades will create a home perfectly suited to you.
Fantastic features of this home include;
- Spacious, easy care kitchen. With an open plan design incorporating a breakfast bar, living space and flow to a flat section with beautiful aspect, this is a great space for unwinding with family or entertaining friends
- Generous family room with interlinking dining. Often sought but rarely found, this home offers space for the whole family
- Master bedroom complete with enviable walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Three additional double bedrooms, all with inbuilt storage, provide accommodation for family, guests or a conveniently located office space
- Top floor family bathroom with shower, separate bath and toilet
- In addition, you will enjoy upgraded laundry, ground floor toilet, and low maintenance gardens
- Access to the property is drive on to a double internal access garage with additional off-street parking for three cars
Located in the incredibly popular suburb of Khandallah you benefit from proximity to the Khandallah and Ngaio villages, the walking tracks of Mt Kaukau, excellent schools and well serviced public transport that will have you downtown in minutes.
So, if you are looking for an easy-care home with space for the whole family, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
FREE Property Appraisals
Find out the value of your home. Ben Stevens is Wellington’s only licensed Real Estate Agent and Registered Property Valuer.