NEW! 39 Hornsey Road, Melrose: Buyer Enquiry Over $519,000
Listing type: For Sale
Floor Plate 66 m²
Property type: First home, Professional couples
Built In 1920-1929
With a location in the incredibly popular southern suburbs, this charming 1920’s bungalow is the perfect start for first home buyers and professionals alike. Set on a tranquil site, with incredible views across Lyall Bay and the surrounding area, you will love working in the city and coming home to your coastal haven. Fantastic features of this property include
- Light and spacious open plan living with plenty of space for dining
- Stylish and well-designed kitchen, open with the living, this space is entertaining made easy
- Master bedroom with inbuilt storage and beautiful coastal views
- Second double bedroom. Whether you are looking to accommodate flatmates, guests or a home-based office, this home provides plenty of options
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Flat, usable section which flows easily from the living. With stunning views across Lyall Ball and the surrounding area, this is one al fresco dining spot with WOW factor
- Handy garden shed, ideal for storing bulky sports equipment
- Easy access to well serviced bus routes which will whip you downtown in no time
With a popular location on the South Coast, you will love the privacy of the site coupled with easy access to the shops, cafes and gorgeous beaches this fantastic part of our city has on offer.
So, if you are looking for a solid and stylish way to start your property journey, this home is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open home times on Trade Me please click here.
FREE Property Appraisals
Find out the value of your home. Ben Stevens is Wellington’s only licensed Real Estate Agent and Registered Property Valuer.