52 Lohia Street, Khandallah: Buyer Enquiry Over $999,000
Listing type: Sold
Floor Plate 190 m²
Property type: Family home, Professional couples
Parking Tandem garage
Built In 1960-1969
With a stylish, mid-century façade, enveloping a beautifully upgraded interior, this impeccably presented home provides an incredible option for discerning professionals and families alike. Located in the popular suburb of Khandallah, and enjoying sweeping views of the harbour, everything you could want in comfortable, modern living can be found in this truly special home. Fantastic features include;
- A generously proportioned living room with plenty of space for dining
- Large, period windows, framing views of the harbour and beyond
- High spec, entertainer’s kitchen from Palazzo kitchens. Recently renovated to include beautiful features such as ceaserstone benchtops and tiled splash back, this space will really get the creativity flowing
- Spacious master bedroom with wall to wall, inbuilt storage. Light, bright and enjoying more spectacular sea views, this is one outlook you will love waking up to!
- Two additional double bedrooms provide options for children, pampered guests, or a handy home office
- The family bathroom screams luxury with its large format heated tiles, stylish vanity, shower and separate bath
- Landscaped, outdoor areas and flat lawn flowing seamlessly from the living at the front and kitchen to the rear, no matter what time of day, you can take advantage of incredible all-day sun
- Other features include a dedicated laundry room with extra storage and second toilet, fully lined tandem garage with workshop and significant underfloor storage
- Fully insulated with two efficient heat pumps, you and your family will be warm, dry, and comfortable all year round
A short walk to Cashmere Avenue school, with handy proximity to the Khandallah village, recreational facilities, and a stone’s throw from Wellington CBD, you really have the world at your fingertips.
So, whether you are looking for a super stylish, entertainers’ paradise or a modern and comfortable family home, this is the home for you. Don’t delay, call us immediately to view.
FREE Property Appraisals
Find out the value of your home. Ben Stevens is Wellington’s only licensed Real Estate Agent and Registered Property Valuer.