NEW! 7 Terawhiti Terrace, Karori: Deadline BEO $499,000
Listing type: For Sale
Floor Plate 90 m²
Property type: First home
Parking Single carport
Built In 1940-1949
Enjoying a sunny position in the popular suburb of Karori, this spacious 1940’s home is the perfect choice for first home buyers looking for an affordable start. Perfect as is, there is plenty of potential to add value, so bring your paint brush and let your creative flair run wild.
Fantastic features include;
- Spacious, light filled living with polished wood floors and an outlook across Karori park. With an efficient heat pump to keep you warm and dry, this is a lovely space to relax or entertain in the company of family and friends
- Interlinking yet separate, the dining room is multifunctional and can serve as a handy home office, or separate living
- Generously proportioned master bedroom with inbuilt storage and outlook across the surrounding area
- One additional double bedroom, with storage, provides options for flatmates guests
- Bathroom with shower over bath and a separate toilet
- The section is easy care and benefits from all day sun and a large, flat, fenced lawn
- Access to the property is drive on with one covered car port
Located in the ever-popular suburb of Karori you will love the shops, recreational facilities, mountain biking and walking tracks this fantastic suburb has to offer
So, if you are looking for an entry level home which you can really make your own, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open home times on Trade Me please click here.
FREE Property Appraisals
Find out the value of your home. Ben Stevens is Wellington’s only licensed Real Estate Agent and Registered Property Valuer.