Often sought but rarely found, this generously proportioned home offers versatile spaces to suit the ever-changing needs of a modern family. Architect designed and built by a master builder as his dream home then beautifully maintained and enhanced by the present owners of 27 years. The ideal choice for families seeking a super-sized home in a friendly and established community, fantastic features on offer include;
- Light filled family living opening out to a private courtyard enjoying morning sun and a tranquil outlook towards the hills of Ngaio
- Centrally located kitchen with double oven, island bench and dedicated dining makes day to day living a pleasure. A grand formal dining room, easily accessed from the kitchen, provides the ultimate space for a dinner party with friends.
- The second living space flows easily from the dining and provides a cosy retreat away from the hustle and bustle of busy family life, opening to a second, private courtyard which bathes in lovely afternoon sun
- The master suite is light filled and spacious with ample space for private living to be incorporated. An ensuite bathroom and large walk-in wardrobe provide executive touches
- The first floor has three additional bedrooms, one with an ensuite plus a well-appointed family bathroom with shower and spa bath
- Located on the landing a third living space provides a wonderful hang out for teenagers looking for space to entertain away from the parents
- A fifth bedroom on the entrance level doubles as the ever-handy home office, a must have for the post pandemic landscape. A guest toilet and separate laundry are also on this level.
- Drive on access to a generous, double internal access garage
This home has been the much-loved family home of the current owners, providing space and comfort to meet their ever-changing needs. Located in a private, sunny bush setting in the sought-after suburb of Khandallah, you’ll love the vibrant village with its boutique shopping and delectable restaurants, wonderful recreational facilities such as Khandallah Park and summer pool, Mount Kaukau, Nairnville Park and the tennis club.
So, if you are looking for a spacious and versatile home for the whole family, this is the one for you. Call our team immediately to view.
To view this property and up to date open homes on Trade Me, please click here.