This beautifully modernised 1940’s home offers tick box living in the central and popular suburb of Ngaio. The ideal choice for families looking for versatility and space for the whole family, fantastic features on offer include;
- Spacious family living with cosy gas fire and flow to a generous sun-drenched deck, ideal for a BBQ with friends
- Interlinking formal dining area. In close proximity with the kitchen, this dedicated dining space makes day to day living and entertaining a breeze
- Modernised kitchen with space for dining. This kitchen boasts double oven and gas hob, ideal for the keen master chef
- Second, separate family living provides space for the whole family or the versatility to configure this home to suit your ever changing needs
- Master bedroom with his and hers walk-in wardrobes and balcony with outlook across the surrounding area. Located on the first floor you’ll love the configuration of this home
- Three additional bedrooms, all with storage, ensure children and guests are well catered for here
- A purpose-built home office provides the perfect post pandemic work from home option
- Stylish family bathroom with shower over bath plus second separate toilet
- Gas fireplace, ducted gas central heating, high quality double glazing and insulation throughout ensures this home is warm and dry all year round
- Plush curtains and quality lighting provide a sense of luxury throughout
- Section incorporating areas of deck, lush grass, and low maintenance planting
Ngaio offers a safe and friendly community feel just three train stops from the city. An easy downhill stroll to the village, you’ll love the boutique shopping, café, playground, library, day care and schools available in this area. And with Mount Kaukau on your doorstep, make the most of this incredible community resource.
So if you are looking for a beautifully modernised and presented family home ready to move in and enjoy. This is the one for you, call us immediately to view. This property will not be sold prior to the advertised Auction date
To view this property and up to date open homes on Trade Me, please click here.